We went for a family walk- I imagine its like trying to herd cows- kids running in all directions but the one you were intending on heading for.
This is our landscaper's dog Ruby, who is the sweetest, most well-behaved, beautiful doberman dog I have ever met. She's huge, but so sweet and gentle that the kids love her. Olivia asks me all day long "Where's Ruby?"
We've been at the park a few times
Austin's soccer practice
This is our backyard yesterday morning- it was full of weeds, rocks, and very uneven, but a couple days with a big tractor have sorted things out (because of the big tractor I have spent my afternoons outside watching kids and thats why I haven't been blogging). We are putting in a sandbox around these big boulders for the kids.
I've sort of satisfied my spring gardening urges by planting flowers in containers, but I WANT TO DO MORE!!
Kids having a picnic lunch outside yesterday.
This is our landscaper's dog Ruby, who is the sweetest, most well-behaved, beautiful doberman dog I have ever met. She's huge, but so sweet and gentle that the kids love her. Olivia asks me all day long "Where's Ruby?"
We've been at the park a few times
Austin's soccer practice
This is our backyard yesterday morning- it was full of weeds, rocks, and very uneven, but a couple days with a big tractor have sorted things out (because of the big tractor I have spent my afternoons outside watching kids and thats why I haven't been blogging). We are putting in a sandbox around these big boulders for the kids.
I've sort of satisfied my spring gardening urges by planting flowers in containers, but I WANT TO DO MORE!!
Kids having a picnic lunch outside yesterday.
Jolie being here usual cute, adorable self. She is no longer content to sit in my arms or on the blanket or in the swing at the park. She's on the GO all the time! Shortly after this video she flopped off the end of the slide onto the same eye she's hit in the past! A bit of a bruise and a scratch! Will her eye ever be injury free?
Austin is the kid in the blue shirt running!
I'll try to post some more pictures and videos from this week later! Love you all!!
1 comment:
Go Austin!! That was such a good dribble and kick!! Love the pictures; love the videos, love the kids!! Grandma Brenda
Post a Comment