Finding baskets
Jolie loves putting things around her neck, and her Easter basket was perfect!
Nyah- Somehow I missed getting a shot of Austin
They both received planes that you use a sling shot to shoot into the air. Here they are trying to figure them out.
After hitting light fixtures, etc. we headed outside. Its like 7:30 a.m. so we are all still in pajamas.

Jolie hasn't worked out the step yet so she hangs out around the door.
Back inside playing with their kitchen and dishes.
Olivia in new dress- This is after church as she wouldn't put down her blanket before church so I couldn't get a good picture of her dress.
Back inside playing with their kitchen and dishes.
Olivia in new dress- This is after church as she wouldn't put down her blanket before church so I couldn't get a good picture of her dress. 


1 comment:
What beautiful, charming children you have!! They look totally ready for Easter Sunday and spring. Love them!
Post a Comment