Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our Weekend Activities

Friday we went to a homeschool Easter activity at a friend's house. Olivia worked out how to "superman swing" on her own, because they had a swing low enough for her to reach.

Unfortunately, shortly after this video she fell forward onto her face and ended up with a sandy face, scratched nose and bleeding lip, but she was brave enough to try again, and declare "mine" anytime another kid climbed on the swing.

Having breakfast with my girls Saturday morning.

Pokeman cards are the current neighborhood rage, which I find incredibly annoying. At least when Austin wants to talk to me about Star Wars and Lord of the Rings I have some idea of what he's saying. It makes me sad that the neighborhood boys don't want to "play" anymore, they huddle together on someone's porch looking at and trading cards with each other. I thought it would be fun to put some cards in Austin and Nyah's Easter baskets, but they are $4 for 10 cards. I couldn't believe it! This Easter Bunny is a little too cheap for those prices.
Playing in the closet. Olivia likes to swing from the bars. She likes to swing a lot doesn't she?

Coloring eggs on Saturday

No comments: