I think it was Jolie's first time in a swing, well, maybe she swung last summer but it would have been when she was like a ragdoll. She had so much fun- giggling the whole time.
Hasn't everyone wanted to do this with their kids?
I've added this picture because it has Austin in it and I didn't take any other pictures of him. Olivia loves to swing and slide, and had a great time. Austin and Nyah kept asking me to give them under-dogs, and I had to keep explaining I couldn't do under-dogs with only one hand, having Jolie in my other arm. Darn! I'm not super-mom.
We have my parents to thank for this, um, delightful toy Nyah received for Christmas. When she jumps in them it sounds very much like someone bouncing basketball over and over and over.
I caught her!! In my defense, Jolie is the one who pulled the door closed, and its not locked. And because she dumped out the water dish earlier and Dade had already eaten his food there was no danger of a mess. 
1 comment:
ours just started as well. Mason and Everett are on the same team amazingly. Here in Oregon we have indoor soccer so thankfully we don't need to worry about weather but we do have games on sunday. There first game is this sunday, I already told the coach that they won't be there on any sunday games. They had a lot of fun, Everett is the tallest on his team and the most aggressive so this should be interesting. Good luck with your soccer.
Post a Comment