I just had to toot my horn for a minute. Today was errand day and I FINALLY sent Michael his Christmas package- HURRAY!! I braved the post office with all kids in tow, managed to squeeze it all in a flat rate envelope for only $13, and its on its way. In my defense the first time I took it to the UPS store and they required a phone # which I didn't have and I couldn't reach anyone who did, the second time they wanted to charge me a ridiculous amount ($50 as the cheapest option!!), and the 3rd time something else went wrong and I realized I should just go to the post office.
Then I also FINALLY pulled out my sewing machine to fix Olivia's baby stroller. I LOVE that my mom taught me how to use a sewing machine when I was growing up, and that when she was visiting at Thanksgiving she fixed whatever I did wrong with my sewing machine so it works again. THANK YOU MOM!!
Obviously the baby stroller wasn't meant to take the weight of a toddler, though I do think toy manufacturers should plan for that.

Olivia being my "helper"

Happy to have it back!

Jolie likes to put one baby in, toss it out, put the other baby in, toss it out, and repeat.

I just heard a chorus of "JO-OH-LIE" which means she ejected the DVD the kids are watching so I better go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment