Once we were home they all declared themselves to be hungry, and Olivia wanted waffles. So we made some, even though we did have breakfast before we left. Olivia helped by dumping in the almost empty jug of milk- a little too much milk, but she was pretty adamant about helping in her own way. My ways of her helping (measuring cup?) were obviously not good enough.
The kids started some school work and played with their dentist toys while I cooked.
I always forget about the last batch, and this one cooked for at least 20 minutes, if not longer.
The kids started some school work and played with their dentist toys while I cooked.
I always forget about the last batch, and this one cooked for at least 20 minutes, if not longer.


3 comments:
She does that really well--I'm shocked and surprised and amazed. Documentation (as in reality) is a good thing, but so much for the Land of OZ. :-)
P.S. What is a failing root canal?
Failing Root Canal- when they do root canals on baby teeth they don't cap them, and that leaves a greater risk for infection inside the tooth and jaw. Both the kids have little pimple-like bumps in their mouths that are full of infection. Failing I guees mean they can't save the tooth- we go back for extractions on Tuesday. They don't hurt yet which is why my kids haven't said anything to me about them. I don't know how or why it happens. Maybe the teeth were is such bad shape before that they weren't strong enough or something. I don't know. The kids don't have any new cavities so they have done a good job of brushing and flossing this last 6 months, which thinking about the reality of their brushing and flossing efforts is surprising.
Post a Comment