Saturday, April 18, 2009

Playing at the Park

I feel like we are living at parks these days. With soccer practices and games, and our home school group park days, I am spending a huge amount of time pushing my sweet girls in the swings. Why do kids love swings? I'm sure I did when I was younger, but these days I get nauseous every time! Thankfully Olivia also loves to slide so I get a break sometimes.

Home school park day:
Austin and Nyah with their good friend Laura, another Star Wars lover.
Look- its ME!!
From Austin's soccer game today:
Olivia loves to play so we took a break from the game to go to the playground for a bit.

Kurt and I were going to evenly divide the kids between us, but when it was time to go (A & N both started their games at 8am) we realized the car seats are in one car, and they are too complicated to move around. And with Jolie still nursing I ended up with them both, which is okay, but makes it hard to watch the soccer game.

Jolie sticks out her tongue when she is working hard.
Austin is the goalie, and unfortunately, none of my close-up shots turned out.

There were a lot of army helicopters out this morning, and Olivia thought they were too noisy. The background noise in the video with both girls swinging is a helicopter flying by.
Jolie loves to swing!!

No comments: