While I was outside with my kids today I came upon two of my neighbor's discussing (complaining? whining? ranting?) about their "monthly week." All adults out there should know which "week" I am referring to - have a visit with your mom if you don't.
So we joked about how I don't have to worry about that for 6 more weeks, and then I'll get the mother-of-all-weeks for 6 weeks. And no matter what, my regular "week" starts a couple weeks after that. Lovely to find out about me, huh?
Anywho (because I'm sure your wondering why this is even important information to share, which really its not but this is my blog and I can share what I want), coincidentally I came across this blog post at Mormon Mommy Blogs called ".... and don't let the tent flap hit you on the way out" and laughed hysterically. Which I need a lot of lately. So, enjoy!!
3 comments:
That's dang funny! Also we've been following your blog, and we're glad Olivia is doing well
THat is HILARIOUS! I can imagine my kids telling people, "Yeah, my moms gone to her monthly camp!" So funny!
I would LOOOVE going to camp by myself once a month. Sounds so peaceful!
Post a Comment