Due to the lack of response about favorite Muppets I can only assume there is a shameful lack of appreciation for the Muppets. Sesame Street has been around for 40 years people. Shameful.
Video- clips of Pepe the King Prawn in "Muppets from Space"
4 comments:
Yay! I love Pepe and Muppets from Space is awesome. I'd never seen it before we got married. Maybe today will be Ruth's introduction to it!
The problem I have is I like so many of them--with all their different personalities, good qualities and issues--I can relate to most of them in some way. Cookie Monster...Oscar the Grouch...Kermit...Big Bird...Mr. Snuffal???agus...who's the baby one that's so cute? Chloe? I grew up with them, even though I didn't actually start paying attention until you kids watched them.
Your dad says his are the two old guys up in the balcony.
It's hard to pick, but from Sesame I'd say Bert and Ernie, the others I like Kermit and Gonzo
Post a Comment