Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Playing around

Olivia and Jolie know way too much about going to the doctor, so much that it is spilling into their play. lately they are always telling me their babies are hurt or need to go to the doctor.
After doctoring their baby this morning they showed just how safety conscious they are by pretending to swim in the couch cushions (which is also why Olivia took her shirt off). Sigh.

We are reading the American Girl Felicity books as part of school/Nyah's Liberty Girl club right now. Nyah was inspired to give her sisters a tea party. They put on their fancy dresses, I supplied m&m's and crackers, Nyah got the water, and Olivia & Jolie made the mess. Such fun.
Nyah has also been learning to sew at her club meetings and she wanted to do some more today. I had her sew a dot-to-dot which seemed to work really well.
Austin was happily playing in the Lego world during all of this. I keep waiting for the Dr. Who movie with Lego's trying to take over the world. They are everywhere!! Last night I found one in my shirt when I was putting my pajamas on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jolie looks really comfortable being the doctor--who knows, maybe some day...I love it when they play and giggle--so fun...Go Little Miss Nyah--a tea party is always a good idea...and you only found 1 lego in your shirt?!! I love how creative they all are--it increases the infinite possibilities of life, love, etc.