We have had a crazy week. Kids clubs, scouts, game day with friends, AAAAH. I don't know why I decided to get involved with so many things, but I did, and I haven't been able to sit down at the computer all week long. Some highlights from our week--
Time for Stinky Dade to have a bath. Really really stinky. Now he's really really clean. Or at least he was.
I got tired of doing so many dishes. My kids were using up all our cups and silverware in a single day. So I put most of them away and assigned each kid a color. Austin and Nyah are in charge of washing their own color, and they don't know it yet, but when they have that down they are going to be in charge of one of the little girls' colors too. Dirty dishes have been cut dramatically!!
Ice Skating Lessons -- Austin and Nyah are (mostly) enjoying these! They like teaching Kurt what they are learning.
We forgot our stroller so I hung out on the sidelines with Olivia and Jolie who raced around like crazy girls jumping around on benches and mats. You would have never guessed they've each had a head injury the last couple months.

No comments:
Post a Comment