Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday Olivia!!

Olivia and I had a lot of fun looking through all her pictures and picking the ones to use today. She has been talking about her birthday since Christmas was over so its about time for it to be here! She's been singing "Happy birthday to me" so much that now she has Jolie singing with her.
Olivia has always loved banging away on the piano - she still likes to use her feet!
1st Birthday - Lighting the candle and turning out the lights made her cry!
Happy again.
Sweet smile.
2nd Birthday
Olivia likes to make others laugh. She is always doing goofy things.
Olivia loves swimming. She keeps asking when we will get to go to the pool again.
Playing with her baby dolls is a major activity these days.
Today-

Playing with the decorations- on the kitchen table of course.
Helping me clean up the kitchen. She prefers to pick out her own clothes, and these clothes are actually last night's pajamas.
Snack time and all dressed - for a minute anyways! These dresses are, unfortunately, really easy to take off, so fittingly these two were running around in their birthday suits for a little while.
On top of the piano has become a favorite place to hang out when I'm busy with something else. They must want my attention, and this sure gets it!! I especially like the silly smiles and giggles when I catch them up there.


Happy Happy Happy Birthday Olivia!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy B'day sweet heart! You are one of the greatest blessings in my life and I thank God you came to us. May you have 100 more great b'days just like this! - Dad

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday our sweet Olivia!! We are so excited to see you tomorrow and bring you a present. Love, Grandma and Papa