Monday, January 18, 2010

Dinner Conversation

Who is your favorite Muppet character?

Nyah- Kermit the Frog

Austin- Animal

Kelsey- Pepe the King Prawn

Kurt- Beaker

I couldn't help looking around Muppet Wikia - a fabulous site with all things Muppet, Sesame Street, and Fraggle Rock - anything you ever wanted to know!! I reccommend checking out the new videos!

Share your own favorites!!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

In his email this week, my brother Michael says his favorite mupet is Cookie Monster.

Anonymous said...

Justin's favorite is Animal, and I know nothing of Muppets so I can't really say. I'm sure I'll get a thorough education of all things Muppet soon enough.

Kristen said...

Muppets rock my world. My parents own the muppet show seasons dvds and we watched them all when we were there! Pepe, rocks my world and Sam the eagle and of course Waldorf and Statler are awesome too!
People who don't watch the muppets are missing out on some of the world's greatest stuuff