Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Sleep!!
Last night I have 7 hours of blissful, uninterrupted sleep. I can't even remember the last time that happened. And it only took some drastic changes to accomplish--moving Austin upstairs, Jolie into Austin's old room, and getting a new tv to put in our bedroom so Kurt and I can watch tv at night without keeping Austin up (very important, right?). Next step--putting up the bunkbeds in Olivia and Nyah's room, if we can find all the pieces. I've been singing a sleep song in my head all day to the tune of the dolphin song from Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy "If I could have one more wish I would like a good night sleep! (I know-sleep doesn't rhyme with wish, but my songs about sleep not fish) . . . So long, so long and thanks for all the sleep!!" (Yeah, maybe I could use some more sleep)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy cow! I can't believe how much Olivia looks like Nyah! I know I always seem to say this, but I absolutely love reading your blog, your stories just crack me up! Thanks again for coming to the baby shower, I can't wait until Ruth is big enough to wear that gorgeous dress!
Katie
Post a Comment