Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mom's Homemade Cookies


Yesterday I met my sister, Keshia, on her way from Idaho Falls to Cedar City. She was bringing some Christmas stuff for our family from my mom, who is awesome. She finished making Jolie's stocking and its beautiful. My camera is MIA today, but I'll post pictures of the stocking when it turns up. She also sent some presents for the kids--Olivia unwrapped Austin's, but thankfully he didn't see it.
But the most wonderful of wonderfully delicious surprises in the bag was a bag of homemade gingersnap cookies. My mom has the best gingersnap cookies in the world. My kids and I ate half the bag on the way home, and when I say "we" I mean my kids had one each and I had at least 6, and more today. My family has to move fast if they want any more, Kurt in particular is probably out of luck because he's at work.
Mom, your cookies are fabulous!! Thanks for sending some--I've enjoyed them! It gives me a little bit of Christmas home-iness. Love you!!

1 comment:

Katie Fox said...

your so cute, thanks for posting a picture of your self. those stockings are really cute as well your mom did a great job.