Well, you should! It's Olivia!
This week Olivia joined a few medical studies on NF1 - she had bone scans, measurements galore, doctor exam, blood draw, and she did lots of jumping, running, hopping, skipping, and answering questions! questions! questions!
All day long I signed consent forms that said,
"Your child may not receive direct immediate benefit for being in this study. However, the results from this study may help other individuals in the future."
And yes, it will be amazing if her participation in these studies helps others in the future, but I hope these studies will help Olivia too.
Would you like to help?
We would {love love love} to have you join Olivia's Team for the Salt Lake NF Walk on August 25th at Sugar House Park.
If you can't join us for the walk, please consider making a donation to help us reach our fundraising goal - Richards' Family donation page.

1 comment:
Awww...I miss that cute skeleton! Tell her Tylie says hi!
Post a Comment