Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ouch.

Doesn't it look so pretty today? Such lovely colors. I am trying really hard to stop feeling sorry for myself, but its hard when all I can do it sit with my foot up and try not to be lured to sleep by the Lortab. Lortab makes my foot feel so good, but no sleep - kids remember? Poor things are sick of being stuck inside with me. I'm sick of being stuck inside too. I stepped out on my deck and was so sad to see all the beautiful flowers blooming and growing so far away.

Purple butterfly bush, orange and yellow lillies, and daisies, are some.
Black eye susans, red and pink poppies, bachelor buttons, oh my.
And my sunflowers are getting so TALL! It will be so fun when they start blooming.
I can kind of see my garden area and it looks like the peppers and tomatoes are growing good. The veggies and strawberries on the deck look pretty good too, but it looks like something has squashed my onions. Kids I guess.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Poor thing. Looks swollen today. I had a kink in my neck last week, that slowed me down, but a foot.....not fun! Sending (((hugs))) your way.

Your garden is very pretty! I love sunflowers too. Mine should open up in a couple days. I will post pics of them on my blog.

Kelsey said...

Jill- Thanks for being so sweet! I'd love to see the pictures of your sunflowers - Let me know when you put up pictures!

Kelsey