Monday, July 5, 2010

Introducing . . .

Sophie Mae
born July 1st at 5:28 pm - 7 lbs. 4 ozs. - 19.5 inches long
Everyone adores her and they always want to hold her. So far she is very sweet tempered and willing to be held.
This morning I woke up with Sophie sleeping curled next to my chest, Jolie sleeping against my back, and Olivia sleeping in the circle of my legs - thank goodness we have a king-size bed!! Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to take a picture without waking everyone up, so I went back to sleep!

I am doing great - I don't remember feeling as good after the other pregnancies so that is a wonderful blessing. Don't worry - I'm not trying to do too much. Mostly just hanging out in my bed watching Avatar: The Last Airbender cartoons and reading Harry Potter again. Sophie is also doing really good - dealing with all those new baby challenges of suddenly being born.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This week Olivia will have an MRI on Thursday and eye tests this upcoming Monday, so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. These are all follow-ups to the events in May to decide whether she will need further treatment for the optic gliomas on her optic nerves or if we will just continue to watch them over time.

1 comment:

Summer Miller said...

She is so adorable. I loved cuddling her. I look forward to many many more cuddles :)