Outdoor Hour Challenge #44: Mammals: Rabbits & HaresWe have had some beautiful days in the great outdoors on the hunt for rabbit tracks. We have one find that is perhaps, maybe, rabbit tracks, but other that that we just enjoyed being outside. As a side note, I have occasionally seen a rabbit in our neighborhood, but he's black and always in this one yard so I suspect he's a pet on the loose. I just need to get to know these neighbors, whoever they may be, and we can go visit. Enjoy the pictures!!
Beautiful!! (I know I say it every time,
and I'm going to keep on saying it!)





3 comments:
Your pics are awesome, Where in the world do you live. It as BEAUTIFUL, I mean BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for sharing about your nature study!! Be Blessed-Angie in GA
Those sure look like rabbit tracks to me...beautiful snow photos too!
Thank you for sharing your nature study and your find.
Barb-Harmony Art Mom
That looks like a big ol' rabbit! What a fabulous place to live!!
Post a Comment