Having just watched "The Bucket List" and following the lead of my sister, Jesse, I decided to create my own Kick the Bucket List. It will be a work in progress as I've never really thought about this before.
Sooo.....
1. Raise my kids into good adults--- a very broad idea I know, but mostly I want them to be happy and not end up in trouble, like drugs or jail.
2. Climb to the Base Camp of Mt. Everest--- No, I don't want to climb to the top. From what I read its colder than I ever want to be, more dangerous than I ever want to risk, and I'd have to be more physically fit than I'd ever want to spend time becoming.
3. Participate in a marathon--- Just so I can say I did.
4. Participate in a triathlon--- Not just so I can say I did. These actually appeal to me so I'd like to do more than one. Nothing as long or strenuous as an Ironman, but something on a local level.
5. Write a book--- What kind? Children's lit, novel, non-fiction- something someday.
Well, that's a start.
1 comment:
:) You are hilarious! I'm glad you decided to do a bucket list too, great way to really think about what you want in life. We should do the marathon thing together! -Jesse
Post a Comment