Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pinky Promise

I was lying on the grass trying to watch the clouds go by and I had a few visitors . . . . .




Conversation between Olivia and I-

"Mom, pinky promise that we're going to the store."

"I pinky promise we are not going to the store."

"Mo-o-om!"


 "Mom, pinky promise that we are going to get ice cream."

"I pinky promise we are not going to get ice cream."

"Mo-o-om!"


"Mom, pinky promise that we are going to the store and getting some ice cream."

"I pinky promise that I love you!"

"Mom!"

"And we aren't going to store or getting ice cream."

"Mo-o-om!!"

At least she laughed and gave me a hug.

2 comments:

Kurt said...

love it! that is so olivia.

Brent and Amelia said...

She looks absolutely beautiful and SO grown up in that last picture!
Love you, Olivia...can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks!