We have intentionally been staying home more and focusing on school. While I read to Austin and Nyah Olivia and Jolie have "blanket time" and play quietly with activities I have set aside. I found a winner with threading beads - Jolie sat still FOREVER stringing the beads. 

Austin & Nyah have been going to a hockey class - they LOVED it. The rest of us have enjoyed watching :)
Nyah and I are reading the Kirsten American Girl books - on this day she actually asked me to DO HER HAIR like Kirsten - the first time in years she's willing let me touch her hair!
Little sisters of course must copy older sisters :)
Austin (and Nyah of course) has been working on passing off some scout stuff - including the safe handling of a pocket knife - YIKES.
Over the weekend I helped Austin and Nyah build a volcano - we had lots of fun adding different vinegar, baking soda, and food coloring combinations.
Today the kids have been entertaining each other with arcade-style games built out of our various toy sets. I even threw a few bean bags myself :)









No comments:
Post a Comment