My magic disappearing and reappearing act - TA DA!!
I miss blogging, but its ending up way down on my list of priorities. The last few weeks I've had sick kids, a teething baby, and I've been trying to read books again, so blogging hasn't been happening. Falling asleep by 9:30 every evening out of pure exhaustion doesn't help either (not-so-coincidentally around the time all my kids get to bed). But here I am, with a bit of my afternoon free, so I thought I would share some pictures of the last few weeks.
Austin playing chess with friends - there's talk about a club starting up, but for now they just get together once in a while.
Austin playing hockey - on this night Nyah was home sick. They've been better for a while and have really enjoyed hockey. Their last class is tomorrow.
Olivia & Jolie at their skating class - for the most part they have enjoyed it. Last week they both had meltdowns, but the next day it was their turn to be sick so hopefully they were just starting to feel bad and will be excited for class tomorrow.
Couple random cute pictures:
Two days ago the weather was warming up, the sun was shining, the sky was clear . . . aaahhh, it was soooo nice. We walked to the park to enjoy it! Then yesterday it snowed. Boo. Winter isn't over yet.
(For some reason the pictures on my camera won't load the right direction, even though I change and save the files on my computer. Don't know what's up with that.)














No comments:
Post a Comment