


WARNING: Vent of pregnant woman who is 9 months along, dealing with being woken up by a 2 & 3 year old at night even though once upon a time they did sleep all night long, kids who have fevers and runny noses, and 3 days from having a baby: I'm tired and hot and cranky and I have a headache that has been coming and going for the last few days. If I drink any more water I'll find myself permanently sitting on the toilet.
I'm "nesting" only because I am feeling horribly impatient about this baby coming and need something to keep myself distracted, and contrary to what I had hoped I would be doing (absolutely nothing) the next couple days are filled with handling my own real life, visitors (who are TOTALLY welcome, but I'm wiping down toilets, and washing towels and bedding again -blah), and stuff I need to do before baby comes, like getting next year's homeschool affidavit notarized (hauling 4 kids into a bank - blah).
Do you know my pregnancy book describes nesting with "bursts of energy"? HA. I already did all the fun stuff, like oohing and aaahing over favorite adorable baby clothes, and buying new onesies and the baby's "blankie", all that is left is the de-cluttering, organizing blah-stuff.
Isn't it Thursday yet?????? I am SO looking forward to hanging out in my bed for a couple weeks. Hee hee. Maybe this time I'll actually do it.
But something just happened to brighten my day - my fabulously wonderful intuitive husband just texted that he's bringing home dinner - shows just how little it takes to make the world rose-colored again.
1 comment:
OH Kelsey, I wish I had read this earlier. So glad it's baby day!!
Post a Comment