School - we do less during the summer, but I like to keep our routine going with a few of our lighter subjects.
Olivia & Jolie continue to be a challenge to our school time. I try to have activities planned so they stay busy without tearing apart the house. "Try" being the key phrase.
Zoo - we had a great time! The zoo is always a fun place to go.
Yes, I'm big and oh-so-very pregnant. I will be induced on July 1st - I feel so anxious to be done I'm practically counting down the minutes!!
Playing with the neighbors - some of the kids on our street attend a charter school that follows a traditional schedule so they are out!! All the year-rounders have a few more weeks.
Family! My parents and Michael stayed overnight coming from my Grandma's funeral in Blanding on Saturday and headed to Logan Sunday morning for the baby blessing of my sister, Jesse's baby.
The very adorable Jude was an angel during his blessing.
After the blessing we stopped at a park to have a picnic lunch and give the kids a chance to run around.
Austin decided to read his book. He is reading the Harry Potter series.
This week my kids are putting up with my crazy nesting ideas. So far its not too bad - I'm just rearranging and reorganizing closets and clothes, and all the stuff we have stored in the basement and garage.
We've also headed on a few outings to nearby parks to feed the ducks, do our nature study, and play with friends.
Olivia & Jolie continue to be a challenge to our school time. I try to have activities planned so they stay busy without tearing apart the house. "Try" being the key phrase.Sometimes Austin and Nyah can't help joining the fun.
Zoo - we had a great time! The zoo is always a fun place to go.
Yes, I'm big and oh-so-very pregnant. I will be induced on July 1st - I feel so anxious to be done I'm practically counting down the minutes!!
Playing with the neighbors - some of the kids on our street attend a charter school that follows a traditional schedule so they are out!! All the year-rounders have a few more weeks.
Family! My parents and Michael stayed overnight coming from my Grandma's funeral in Blanding on Saturday and headed to Logan Sunday morning for the baby blessing of my sister, Jesse's baby.
The very adorable Jude was an angel during his blessing.
After the blessing we stopped at a park to have a picnic lunch and give the kids a chance to run around.
Austin decided to read his book. He is reading the Harry Potter series.
This week my kids are putting up with my crazy nesting ideas. So far its not too bad - I'm just rearranging and reorganizing closets and clothes, and all the stuff we have stored in the basement and garage.
We've also headed on a few outings to nearby parks to feed the ducks, do our nature study, and play with friends.
Nyah showing off one of her favorite tricks. Or it was her favorite - a few minutes later she forgot to let go and practically pulled both arms out of the sockets.
My wonderful, awesome husband brought me a Confidential Roll from Suehiro. Oh heavenly yumminess! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment