Monday, April 12, 2010

Farm Country

I actually set up a few blogs to post this week so I wouldn't have to try posting, but here we are, on a Monday, getting things finished in record time. I even did my piano practice! And this morning we took a trip to Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country. (I forgot to change my picture size setting so I'm sorry these are all small!)
Of utmost importance - the pony rides! I guess I didn't put Olivia on the horse she wanted to ride, so she keeps telling me she wants to ride the "baby" horse - the smallest horse. I keep telling her "next time!"


Lots of animals to visit and feed!Made a stop in the jail
My favorite sign - Jolie did.
The baby chicks - so considerate to put prices in plain view of my enterprising children.
Put that together with a visit to IFA over the weekend and my kids are certain we need to have chickens. I could handle it, except for all the work of course.
They think we want to hear this every day
I am soooo EXCITED for the Daffodil & Tulip shows this weekend. Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to go. Thinking babysitter.

No comments: