Monday, March 22, 2010

Post #303

I am amazed I have done over 300 posts! I meant to do something special for #300, but it passed me by.

So, here are some pictures of my adorable kids:

If you sit down in our house be prepared to be bombarded with requests to read. Jolie and Olivia have become fascinated with books, which is a wonderful thing!

We are listening to A Little Princess for school, and while we listen Austin and Nyah keep themselves busy - Nyah is cross-stitching and Austin is playing with his bionicles.
Olivia and Jolie found the container of chlorox wipes and decided to clean the cupboards.
Today is a beautiful spring day so I decided to do some yard clean up and move a few plants around. After much talking and cajoling and threatening and rolling my eyes I finally convinced Austin and Nyah to come in the back yard with us (they wanted to go in the front and rollerblade). Well, they ended up having a fabulous time together and spent a couple hours happily playing.

No comments: