Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blog Hopping

I have been spending my girls nap time doing absolutely nothing on my to do list (dishes, laundry, piano practice, clean up, spend time with older kids - what about it? Its all still there waiting). Instead I have been blog hopping for some much needed down time.

Here are some interesting blogs I found today that I will check back with in the future:

Mormon Mommy Blog - I love the "Post of the Week" idea where mom's can MckLinky a post about whatever they want.

Asking Jane - Jane is wonderfully soothing for the harried mom

Knock Off Wood - post "Journal: One Day at a Time"

And some old/new favorites for me -

Chocoloate on my Cranium - this past week she answered questions from her readers. It was fun to get a glimpse into their lives.

The Common Room - I originally started reading this 7 years ago for homeschool/political info, and now she is doing a new series with a few of her friends called 4 Moms, 35 Kids: How the Moms of Many Manage - doesn't the mere idea of it sound daunting? Well, according to world standards I am a mom of many and I can use all the helpful ideas and self-deprecating humor I can get.

No comments: