Monday, December 28, 2009

Talking & Shopping with Olivia

Olivia and I went to the grocery store today. We passed a display of Frosted Flakes and the following conversation was an attempted (and unsuccessful) explanation of how Tony the Tiger is not Tigger.

Olivia: (pointing to boxes) Tigger!

Me: No, that's not Tigger. Its a Tiger. Someone the Tiger.

Olivia: Its Tigger.

Me: No, he's Tony the Tiger.

Olivia: No, its Tigger.

Me: Well, of course

Olivia: Mom, he's not a horse, its Tigger.

Me: Okay!

End of Discussion.

I am easily persuaded. Or poorly persuading.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tony the Tiger is definitely not a horse!! Everyone knows that :) and neither is Tigger. Geesh mom!

Nic said...

That is way cute, Kelsey. Sometimes you just gotta let them be right. I still haven't convinced Ashton that every monkey he sees isn't necessarily Curious George. So glad you're doing well. (Justin)

Kelsey said...

Well, of course every monkey you see is George!! Just like every train is Thomas, all dinosaurs are Barney, all dogs are Bolt, and all red cars are Lightining McQueen!!! Its just us parents who think they are different.