I am really liking this whole ice skating thing. We went to the Olympic Oval today and had a great time! We also saw Derek Parra - 2002 olympic gold medalist and 2010 National Long Track Head Coach (?).
We took our double stroller and pushed the girls around with us. Jolie had a great time and Olivia did some of the time. She really wanted to try skating again. Pushing the stroller really makes skating more of a workout so we took turns pushing and plenty of breaks.
Nyah got hurt and boo-hooed her way around the oval for a while.
When not riding around in her parent powered stroller, Olivia was prancing around.
We got to watch the Junior National short track speed skating team (I think?) practicing.
And topped it off with frosty's on the way home. Lovely afternoon.
When not riding around in her parent powered stroller, Olivia was prancing around.
We got to watch the Junior National short track speed skating team (I think?) practicing.And topped it off with frosty's on the way home. Lovely afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment