Happy Happy Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
We are having a wonderfully quiet week.
Jolie helping me make pancakes for dinner earlier this week-- I'm getting too many cooks in the kitchen!!
Austin reading
Nyah and Olivia painting- I leave the room for one minute right?
Nyah was actually mad at Jolie for stealing ponies, even though she's smiling in this picture.
Jolie and her favorite person in the whole world.
Video of Olivia getting back to normal-- playing "cooking show" with Nyah. One of those rare moments this week when they were playing nicely together. All three girls are driving each other nuts-- wanting whatever some else is playing with, taking it away, hitting each other, yelling and fake crying-- I'm going crazy too.
Austin reading
Nyah and Olivia painting- I leave the room for one minute right?
Nyah was actually mad at Jolie for stealing ponies, even though she's smiling in this picture.
Jolie and her favorite person in the whole world.
Video of Olivia getting back to normal-- playing "cooking show" with Nyah. One of those rare moments this week when they were playing nicely together. All three girls are driving each other nuts-- wanting whatever some else is playing with, taking it away, hitting each other, yelling and fake crying-- I'm going crazy too.Olivia is much better. She is up and playing most of the time. She gets tired quicker and is hit with headaches throughout the day, but that is to be expected and overall she is doing good. As long as her mom isn't trying to cram her head into a bike helmet-- in my defense she asked me to help her put it on so she could ride her bike around the house, but I really did fail to think about possible consequences before popping it on. Total mental lapse.
No comments:
Post a Comment