Ha. You probably didn't even know I was gone. Kurt had a work trip in Las Vegas and St. George and my mom was able to come watch our kids, so I went with him. We stayed at the Bellagio, maids came twice a day to clean up, we ate out, saw the Cirque de Soleil "O" show, I had a nap every day, and lots of adult conversation -- I had a wonderfully lazy time. Most of my pictures/videos were of things to show my kids like the guiness certified world's largest chocolate fountain, talking trees, decorative blown-glass leaves, giant fish, sting rays, 800+ pound pumpkins, Santa Claus flying a candy plane, etc. So if anyone is interested let me know and I'll post some of those.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
I'm home!!
Ha. You probably didn't even know I was gone. Kurt had a work trip in Las Vegas and St. George and my mom was able to come watch our kids, so I went with him. We stayed at the Bellagio, maids came twice a day to clean up, we ate out, saw the Cirque de Soleil "O" show, I had a nap every day, and lots of adult conversation -- I had a wonderfully lazy time. Most of my pictures/videos were of things to show my kids like the guiness certified world's largest chocolate fountain, talking trees, decorative blown-glass leaves, giant fish, sting rays, 800+ pound pumpkins, Santa Claus flying a candy plane, etc. So if anyone is interested let me know and I'll post some of those.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment