Wednesday, September 16, 2009

San Diego Zoo

Full of fascinating animals and charming children!!
I think this is the best shot I've ever been able to get of a Hippo
Who's feeding the animals? The sad thing is it was only about 9:30 in the morning when they wanted their cheetos.
The older 3 kids and I went on the Skyfari(?) ride. This picture is of Jolie and Kurt while we head for the sky.
The kids were delighted, and I was scared.
Austin was clutching his seat for dear life too.
Nyah and Olivia were dancing all over the place and freaking me out.
Sleepy lions
This is one of only a couple pictures with all 4 kids.
Having lunch
Jolie napping
My favorite part of the whole day . . .
Olivia had so much fun with the "tiger" as she called it, and was running and giggling up a storm long after the other kids were headed to the next exhibit.

No comments: