Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jordan River Walk

We visited the Jordan River walk not far from our house again yesterday.
The last time we were here (beginning of June) the walkway was flooded, and we didn't go to the other side. Here is Olivia on the walkway:
Here is a June picture to compare:

Austin and Nyah wanted to "touch" the water.
Because we were able to go to the other side, we got to cross another bridge and play Pooh Sticks.
Beautiful day!
The only time I could get them to look at the camera!
On our way back to the park we watched a couple hawks fighting with a 3rd hawk. Must have been a territory issue. of course I wasn't fast enough to get some pictures of the action, but here are a couple of the birds.
And because I didn't have any recent videos of Austin the other day I made sure to get one while we were out.

We ended our walk at the playground - swings are a kid's favorite thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your dog post made me laugh! The first thing I thought when I saw the picture was that it was a funny doll with a Santa Clause beard! Haha!
Katie #2