Monday, July 13, 2009

Austin's Baptism

Congratulations Austin!!


We had a wonderful day Saturday- the baptism was at 11 am so we didn't have to rush around and we had a semi-peaceful morning. The program was wonderful, the baptism better, and getting ambushed into giving my testimnoy was not a highlight but not horrible either.


Austin & Kurt Trying the family picture thing again.
Me and my snuggle-bug.
Austin with Grandma Brenda and Papa.
I can't believe he's so grown up already!! I won't say "time flies", because it certainly seems a lifetime ago that he was born, but it seems to have passed in a flash.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on Austin's baptism. What an exciting time, I get kind of teary thinking about Ruth getting baptised one day too. I had to laugh when I saw the picture with your dad, what a typical picture of a Laws man! But I have to say they're great. And it looks like you guys had so much fun at the "beach" too!