We spent part of our afternoon today at a little (a.k.a. tiny) reservoir only a few blocks from our house. From what I hear, there will only be about 8 feet of beach when it is completely filled up.
Nyah making new friends (I think it had something to do with the big turle). She has on the red life jacket.
Austin playing with some kids from our neighborhood who were also there.
This is where we spent most of our time- laying in the sun soaking in the warmth! Austin, Olivia and Jolie were too cold to stay in the water. Olivia also didn't like walking on the sand.
Nyah making new friends (I think it had something to do with the big turle). She has on the red life jacket.
Austin playing with some kids from our neighborhood who were also there.
This is where we spent most of our time- laying in the sun soaking in the warmth! Austin, Olivia and Jolie were too cold to stay in the water. Olivia also didn't like walking on the sand.

No comments:
Post a Comment