Jolie helps herself to my yogurt and runs off to hide and enjoy it. Not only stealing my breakfast, but feeding Dade and decorating the carpet at the same time. Multi-tasking already.
Olivia, declaring she wants to do it, proceeds to pour out the entire bottle of salad dressing. I admit one of the other kids distracted me and I should really know better than to leave a toddler armed with a bottle of Italian, but I still wasn't prepared for this when I returned. Being the handy mom that I am, I dumped the dressing back into the bottle. Who cares? Not my kids.
Getting into anything with a closed door- this is our computer cabinet, and it is proving to be the most fascinating, probably because I sit at it so often!
Olivia, declaring she wants to do it, proceeds to pour out the entire bottle of salad dressing. I admit one of the other kids distracted me and I should really know better than to leave a toddler armed with a bottle of Italian, but I still wasn't prepared for this when I returned. Being the handy mom that I am, I dumped the dressing back into the bottle. Who cares? Not my kids.
Getting into anything with a closed door- this is our computer cabinet, and it is proving to be the most fascinating, probably because I sit at it so often! With each kid I'll get to the point of half wanting to child-proof all drawers/doors, and half not wanting to deal with the annoyance of unhooking something before I can open it. Jolie is particularly destructive- kitchen cupboards, bathroom drawers, art supplies, markers, books, and really the list is endless so I'll just stop now. Oh, and Jolie can now open our doors which is leading her to all sorts of forbidden zones like bathrooms, the garage, and the great outdoors. Oy, I'm in for some trouble (but delightful, adorable, bundles of kid trouble).
1 comment:
That's so cute! Jolie is typing!
Post a Comment