Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kids at Hutchings Museum

We had a great time at the museum. We were able to do so many fun things, so I can't believe I forgot to take pictures of us doing them!! The kids were able to hang out in jail, play around with the morse code and telegraph machines, try on period hats, grind indian corn with rocks, handle indian pottery, examine rocks and minerals and fossils up close. I was very impressed with the size of the collections and all the activities for the kids. Here are the few pictures of the kids I did take:

Nyah lifting Jolie to look inside this slot.
Inside there was a black light on and you
could see some flourescent, glowing rocks.
Hanging with someone's femur
Playing with a mold of a T-rex tooth Mold of Allosaurus claw

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Sometimes I'm literally jealous at all the stuff you guys do. I want to come play. I wish I was one of your kids. Do you want to adopt me? -Jesse

Kelsey said...

Sure, come on over!!