Saturday, October 25, 2008

Knock Knock

knock knock . . . Who's there? Dwayne. Dwayne who? Dwayne the bathrub, I'm drowning.

knock knock . . . who's there? Boo. Boo who? You don't have to cry about it.

knock knock . . . who's there? banana. banana who? knock knock . . . who's there? banana. banana who? knock knock . . . who's there? orange. orange who? orange you glad I didn't say banana?

Sadly, these are the only knock knock jokes I remember from my childhood, and mychildren are getting tired of them. Every night, usually at dinner, Nyah turns to me with a smile on her face and says "knock knock" and launches into her made up knock knock jokes, which, truth be told, aren't exactly funny and most of the time don't make sense.

knock knock . . . who's there? carrot. carrot who? carrot head (as an example)

So, save us from ourselves and share your favorite, kid-friendly knock knock jokes.

3 comments:

Jesse said...

I don't remember any other knock knock jokes either, so I googled them. Here are some that the kids might appreciate:

Knock Knock...who's there?...butter...butter who?...butter let me in!

Knock knock...who's there?...ralph...ralph who?...ralph! ralph! ralph! I'm a dog!

Knock knock...who's there?...ketchup...ketchup who?...ketchup to me and I'll tell you!

Enjoy!

Katie Fox said...

a got a whole bunch of them
knock knock... who's there?..eather...eather who? eather bunny

knock knock... who's there? nother... nother who? nother eather bunny

knock knock.. who's there? somoa.. somoa who? somoa eather bunnys

knock knock... who's there? cargo... cargo who? cargo beep beep and run over all the eather bunnies. My kids found this funny yours may not.

knock knock...who's there? boo... boo who? don't worry eather bunny be back next year.

they are kind of dump, but they are fun

Unknown said...

Knock knock, who's there? lettuce, lettuce who? lettuce in, its cold out here

My favorite knock knock joke ever:

You say: Say knock knock
They say: Knock knock
You say: who's there?
They say: Uhhhhhh . . .

hilarious!

Suzanne