The good . . . we moved and everyday stuff is out of boxes. we love our new house, neighborhood, and ward.
The bad . . . stuff still in boxes, and yard full of weeds.
The ugly . . . in a word "vomit." As a suggestion, on your first night in your new home, after a long day of moving and cleaning, as you are lying in your newly put together bed fading into sleep do NOT wonder how loud the laundry room next door may be if you happen to need to do a load of laundry at night. Because the next night when your toddler spends the night being sick you get to find out, and then a few days later when it hits the older kids.
The good . . . everyone is better, and I didn't get sick.
The bad . . . we haven't hooked up internet service yet and with Kurt price shopping it may be a while, so pictures, posts, emails, etc. are on hold.
The ugly . . . NO UGLY THIS WEEK-- HURRAY!!
2 comments:
Yea! I'm glad you got moved and everything is going okay. I can't wait to see your new house!
I am glad to hear you are somewhat settled, been there a couple times myself. Where did you move to?
Post a Comment