All the sideways pictures are from my phone :( I wish I could figure out how to get them straightened out.
We had Kurt's mom, Karla, visiting us for a few days. Its always great to have her and we had a good time while she was here, including a trip to Thanksgiving Point to go to the farm and dino museum.
The kids are very entertained by our tarantula and FOR NOW the little girls don't know how to open the tank. I don't think they would intentionally set him free, but I have a feeling its inevitable. We haven't picked a name yet.
Sophie is a HAM when she sees the camera.
The kids and I went to the farm again - Olivia didn't get to go with Grandma because she was sick - so more photos of the kids riding the ponies - YEAH! I'm sure you've missed these pictures during the winter months. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time running around to visit the baby animals.
This weekend Kurt and I did TONS of cleaning up in the house and yard - feels good to have so much done. Everyone was happy to be outside in the sun - even though we all have sunburns.
Sophie exploring the unchartered territory of laundry.
Saturday evening Kurt and I went on a date to the Tulip Festival with our favorite side kick. It was beautiful and we enjoyed strolling around (even with the Mother's Day crowds).
Here comes another week - full steam ahead!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment