I love my husband.
He's fabulous. And Hot. And Sexy. And I love him.
He loves me and our family and works hard to take care of us.
When I'm thinking something over I want his opinion before I decide anything - house stuff, kid stuff, school stuff - its important to me to know what he thinks about it all.
And problems have a way of evaporating or losing importance after he's shared his thoughts.
I love my kids.
I love spending time with my kids, so I do.
I love homeschooling my kids, so I do.
I love being a stay-at-home homeschooling mama.
I know I could do something else if I wanted to, but I don't what to, so I don't.
Like every job everywhere there are things I'm not all that crazy about. Folding laundry - ugh. Poopy diapers - double ugh. Exploding poopy diapers - double double ugh.
I love what I do. Its why I do it.
I love being me.
Athletic. Artsy. And more than just a little nerdy.
I have my own interests - reading, reading, reading and reading, working out, painting, pastels & drawing, piano-ish playing - and I'm content to do the things I like to do.
I like to learn new things - making strawberry jam most recently. Delicious.
I'm content to be me.
I love family.
Grandparents, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, in-laws.
I wish I could see everyone more.
I love friends.
I love having people around me I know I can trust and rely on.
People I can call from the hospital and they will drop everything to come. I know, because I've had to call before and they came.
I love having a friend from 5th grade as one of my Facebook friends. Hello - that was FOREVER ago.
What do you love?
No comments:
Post a Comment