Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hurray! - Olivia Update

Yesterday was another follow-up eye appointment for Olivia.  She aced it! Her vision is 20/25 in both eyes, which is actually slightly *better* than her last visit (July 2010).  The doctor said her optic nerves look pink and healthy, her visual acuity is excellent, and some more good things I don't remember the exact terminology for :), but its all GOOD NEWS.  She will go back in 3 months for another check up. 

If you would like to learn all the details about the last year of Olivia's journey with NF1 you can read HERE.  As I was looking through past posts I realized I haven't ever published the WHOLE story from the first cafe au lait spot appearing when she was a wee little one month old baby - I am going to try to do this sometime soon. 

3 comments:

Summer Miller said...

Best news all week!

Kika VilaNova said...

yay that is awesome!!! My prayers are with her! :)

Katrine said...

Yeah! I am so happy to hear that!