Thursday, October 28, 2010

Snow!

Imagine our surprise Monday morning when we woke up to find snow on the ground! I'm not ready for cold, but its here anyways so we pulled out the snow clothes and headed out. 

Olivia and Jolie kept eating the snow and then throwing snow balls at me. 

I don't know why this picture uploaded funny . . .

 Sophie didn't want to be left out of the fun

Snowmen unite!

Its always interesting to see the pictures the kids take of me

Playing dress up with all the hats, gloves, and scarves



 Jolie loved playing in the snow.  This could be a problem in the future when I want to stay curled up by the fire drinking hot cocoa and she wants to brave the outdoors.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Looks like fun! I'm excited for when Jude is old enough to discover snow.