We couldn't go to the zoo and miss climbing on the gorilla statue.
See kids, even gorillas have to eat their vegetables!
So mad this picture is blurry!! This big silverback came right up to the glass to stare at the kids. They thought it was really cool. I wondered if he was challenging them.
Last year, the tigress gave birth to 3 male cubs and they were all out running around, chasing each other, and goofing off with one other tiger (Mom?) when we arrived. Lots of fun to watch.Nyah's reply, with a grumpy face to match: "They deserve bunny ears."
Oy, sisterly love.








2 comments:
Oh how I love the zoo! I'm glad you guys made the trip over there...it's always worth it! We haven't been to ours in a couple months, and I think I need to plan a trip soon. I wish we could go to the zoo with you guys....that would probably be a blast! Love you all and miss you!
Looks like so much fun! We miss you guys. It's too bad we live so far away...wait! We don't anymore! We'll have to come visit soon. :)
Post a Comment