Maybe we have been watching too much Go Diego! Go around here, but my kids were certainly thrilled with the idea of going on an animal rescue at the pool today . . . that is, until it actually came to plucking this lucky toad out of the water, and then I was called to the rescue :)
After I had grabbed him and the kids could see I wasn't in any mortal danger they all wanted a turn.
The poor thing was gasping and breathing hard, so after tramatizing him a little more with pokings and proddings, we let him go.
Then it was our turn to swim!
Someone was not cooperating by taking her nap, but who could be angry with this sweetheart?
Beautiful morning swim!!









2 comments:
That is so funny you had to show them that it was OK to touch. SO the opposite of my house. :)
Wow, that looks like fun. The weather looks great!
Post a Comment