Monday, October 5, 2009

Idaho Falls

We spent this past weekend at my parents in Idaho Falls. I forgot to take my camera memory card (yes again!), so I just took a few pictures with my phone on an outing we took to a park. We didn't think of taking bread or popcorn to feed the birds until we were there, so we ended up feeding them part of a box of teddy grahams.

Happy to be outdoors, throwing rocks into the water
I think the little girls are trying to decide how close they want to get.
Jolie decided getting closer would be okay if she had her dad with her.
Trying to see in the water
Explorer Nyah
A small group of ducklings adopted Austin and kept following hiw around even after he ran out of snacks. Trying to stay close to his little band of ducklings somehow led Austin to fall into one of the ponds. He wasn't happy to hear he had to stay in his cold, wet clothes.
Posing everyone in a tree wasn't as easy as I first thought it would be - everyone was worried about falling!

No comments: