Yesterday we went to the This is the Place monument and Heritage Village. There was a homeschool festival going on and I wanted to take the kids because this is the history time period we will be covering this next year. Well, I mixed up the hours of when the Heritage Village would be open and when the festival was going so, the we arrived just before the village was closing. Oops. I didn't take many pictures. Here are the few that turned out.
We had a good time despite not being able to do much. Well, we mostly had a good time. As you can tell from Nyah's face she ws not happy when we first arrived. She was upset we pulled her away from playing with friends. Once we were inside the village she cheered up.





Another train to ride-- much to Olivia's delight.

No comments:
Post a Comment