Monday, November 17, 2008


This is what happens when I try to take a picture of ONE of my children-- I end up taking pictures of ALL of my children. Since Jolie has recently been pushing up on her hands and knees I thought I would try to get a picture of it. It proved to be quite a challenge. For the few minutes she and I were hiding in my bedroom, I couldn't seem to push the button at the right time. Too early or too late, I just kept missing it. And then the clowns came in. Whenever Austin, Nyah, or Olivia see anyone with a camera they immediately want in on the action. Austin started making funny face and diving in front of the camera to block Jolie. Nyah tried this for a while until she was pushed, then she wanted to be the one taking the picture, and when told 'No' started pouting. Olivia wanted to be in the pictures and see the pictures on the back of the camera at the same time. Then I started taking videos (which didn't convert to the correct format when uploaded onto computer--have to have Kurt check that out). They were dancing, and making ninja moves, and star wars moves, and laughing, and wanting to watch behind the camera while I shot, and wanting to watch the movies when I was done, and "More Mom!!." It's amazing something 2x3 inches big can be so totally engrossing and entertaining and fun. And the bottom line is I love having fun with my kids, so its okay I missed my shots of Jolie. I got one of all 4.

No comments: